The topic of premature ejaculation is something that is taboo for most men. That is probably because it greatly hurts their machismo and manly pride. How many times have you heard men boast about their sexual conquests? Well, the truth is a good number of the male species suffer from premature ejaculation. They are just too full of pride to admit it even to their fellow men (who could possibly be suffering from the same thing) because of fear of being made fun of. Luckily, there are ways of dealing with premature ejaculation that does not involve taking pills and using all sorts of products. The secret is really just to master your body and you would know precisely what to do if you want to delay it. These are tips on how to deal with premature ejaculation.
1. Did you know that it is natural for a man’s scrotum to rise when he is near his orgasm? If you want to delay your ejaculation, you can do so by gently pulling on your testes. By steering it away from your body, you will be able to last longer in bed and please your partner more. This is one of the ways on how to deal with premature ejaculation.
2. By squeezing your penis just before your orgasm, you will be able to delay it. Of course, this would mean having to withdraw completely from your partner, however, this gives you the excuse to start all over again. That is an effective tip on how to deal with premature ejaculation.
3. By doing the Pubococcygeous Muscle Contraction, otherwise known as the PC muscle contraction, you will be able to delay your ejaculation. You can do this by squeezing your pelvic muscles around the area of the scrotum, penis and the anus. Try stopping yourself while you are peeing, what you are actually doing is the PC muscle contraction.
4. Did you know that in order to hold off on your ejaculation, you need to be fit as well? Just like an athlete, you need training. What most men must understand is that the orgasm is not synonymous to ejaculation. In fact, you can orgasm without necessarily ejaculating. When you feel that you are close to ejaculating, stop moving and so must your partner and then contract your PC muscles as firmly as you can for about 10 to 20 seconds. After that, you will discover that you can resume the sexual act. In order for this to be successful, you need to train your PC muscles by contracting it 20 times around thrice a day at least.
5. Most men are just too eager to “get on it” that they forget all about foreplay. Foreplay can actually help you last longer in bed, plus most women are known to love it so give her all the attention and pleasure for a couple of minutes. Remember that this is part of lovemaking and by doing this, you are actually extending the act.